Saturday, November 6, 2010

PE2_iMovie

Following the video of my classroom announcement, I found that I have implemented quite a few features of iMovie.  As I moved through the tutorials, the shortcut features I found to be very beneficial in attempts to cut time in the development of the videos.  Also, the Green Screen function was something I was unaware of and I feel that I can bring different themes of the world into my classroom with a feature like this.  An important film-making principle that I was unaware of came into light; the use of transitions if overdone can have the identity of an inexperienced film-maker, and I want to be able to cut back on that and go to direct cuts.  I am going to experience with more film-making principles as I want to explore and create "Reality Show" moments in my life that can help with the education of my students and my student-athletes.  Until next time, I will explore the rest of the tutorials and provide feedback on what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment