Saturday, November 6, 2010

PE3_iMovie


It's always cool at completion of training and the enhancement of your skills.  I found the tutorials on Lynda.com for iMovie to be refreshing, and very engaging because of the principles you learn as an independent film-maker.  The instructor was very good and not once did I find myself drifting off into another mindset; this I found to be important because all the learning happens online and he as an instructor has to make sure he's keeping the audience engaged.  The are many aspects of iMovie that I thoroughly enjoyed, but I think I'm enjoying the possibilities of solidifying an opportunity to create an extension of communication for my class through movies.  When you combine the foundation of this platform, and the insights of my classroom peers, the possibilities to develop meaningful hooks are endless.  What is my favorite part of iMovie you might ask?  Well I think it's the Ken Burns effect and the Green Screen effect that can take your projects to the next level.  I'm going to enjoy iMovie and I hope you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment